The Law Firm’s specialization covers the following areas of law:
- Private and public economic law, especially corporate law, regarding the use and development of real estate by entrepreneurs;
- Copyright law, advertising law, other aspects of intangible property rights;
- Civil law, in the field of property law, obligations and inheritance, and civil proceedings.
Among others, we provide the following legal services:
- Preparation of draft founding acts, contracts or statutes of companies, foundations, associations, as well as projects of other internal acts;
- Preparation of applications for the National Court Register and other registers;
- Legal services for shareholders ‘and shareholders’ meetings, meetings of supervisory boards and management boards;
- Drafting and giving opinions on contracts;
- Appearing in court (before common, arbitration and administrative courts), enforcement and administrative proceedings on behalf of the client;
- Representation in proceedings regarding the update of the annual fees for perpetual usufruct;
- Preparation of legal opinions;
- Providing legal advice and ongoing legal consultations;
- Consulting and negotiating on behalf of the client.